Jouw opgeslagen vacatures:
- Competitive salary
- youthful environment
- challenging position
Wat hebben we jou te bieden!
- A challenging position in a dynamic and youthful environment
- Competitive salary
You are responsible for the quality of reward information and timely payment of salaries in the European countries (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Austria, and Spain).
- Manage the full payroll cycle for the European countries, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the calculations provided.
- Ensure payments are made timely and accurately for all team members.
- Process and validate the monthly payroll input and the results and ensure correct mutation processing in function of salary payments.
- Ensure our time & attendance tool (ManusPlus) is up to date and monitors if it’s processed correctly.
- Interfaces with external vendors, pension funds, audit partners, independent Financial Consultants and maintain an excellent relationship with all parties.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and other legal legislations.
- Identify, lead and execute projects regarding payroll process & system improvements.
- Answer questions from team members and business partners regarding compensation, benefits, taxes and employee insurances. Consult with HR advisors concerning payroll issues.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Payroll or relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience in payroll role preferably in the European countries as mentioned above.
- Hands on experience with HRIS, payroll systems and time & attendance tools (ADP, Manus knowledge is a plus).
- Accurate and strong math skills.
- Good knowledge of local Social Security, taxes, and employment legislation.
- Time management skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and in writing in English (fluent in French and/or German is a plus).
The original Californian brand is a global player. The company is headquartered in Warmond (near Leiden). You will be part of a small, but very energetic HR department which also gives you the opportunity to develop your self in the field of HR.