Painter - Aerospace
Painter - Aerospace
- Vast (fulltime)
- cool job in an international market
- salary that is above agreement level!
- close-knit team
Wat hebben we jou te bieden!
Vanuit onze eigen geconditioneerde werkplaatsen op Lelystad Airport
SPECTO Aerospace is an EASA/FAA/TCCA/MAA and CAA-UK Part 145, AS9110 and ISO9001 certified aerospace engineering company, based at Lelystad & Woensdrechtt. The company repairs high-quality composite parts for the international aviation and defence industries. SPECTO has all the necessary disciplines in-house: from inspection, repair and painting to testing aircraft components. People First, Reliability, Craftsmanship, Inventiveness and Taking Ownership are our core values.
- A super cool job in an international market.
- A salary that is above the Collective Labour Agreement level (Metalektro) and will be aligned to your knowledge and experience.
- A job at Woensdrecht in which professionalism and self-development are key.
- A close-knit team that strives to achieve the highest possible quality.
Interested in the job? Apply directly, or email / call Elina Drahun: email@example.com / 06 - 83308414
In our shop, you independently fill, sand, spray-paint and polish the various aircraft parts such as radomes and flight controllers that we receive. You do this with precision and an eye for perfection. You will be working with various techniques and coatings, such as anti-static coatings and elastomeric coatings, in which the layer thicknesses are critical. Fortunately, all this is comprehensively described in your work order that you receive from your engineering colleagues. You still have the administrative task of recording everything you have done so that the certifier can release the parts. After that, we return your piece of craftmanship to our customers, who are located worldwide, and their aircraft can fly safely in the air again.
Needed for this job:
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Experience of paint work at a high level
- You are a team player, disciplined and have a sense of responsibility